Next Tango Tour
10-24th March 2018
Follow the success of our Vietnam tour in 2009 and subsequent tours to Buenos Aires, Argentina, the Tango Alchemy team is organising another trip to this amazing country to share with you the most beautiful scenery and cultural charms that Vietnam has to offer.
Meander round the of rock formations in the Halong Bay and tango the night away on the deck of a boat. Float the lanterns down the beautiful perfume river of Hue, chill out by the beach in between trips to the exuberant acient town of Hoi An. Dance the nights away at the Vietnam Tango Marathon, inhale the delights of the local life in the Mekong Delta, retreat in the grandeur in one of the oldest of the French colonial Grand Hotel whilst sampling the hussle & bustle of Ho Chi Minh city.
A truly spectacular tango holiday covering North to South Vietnam.
Part 1: The North
4 days 4/5* accommodation. Classic Hanoi and magical Boat cruise on Ha Long Bay with a milonga with the locals and on board.
Part 2: Central Vietnam
7 days 4/5* accommodation. The Imperial city, Ancient town and beach and Tango Marathon. Cultural tours Hue/ Danang / Hoi An.
Part 3: The South
3 days in Saigon with Mekong Delta tours and tango with the locals.
Part 4: Beach Holiday
Not part of the tour but if you would like to extended to a relaxing beach holiday we recommend 4 days Phu Quoc Island.
- 4/5* hotel accommodation/breakfasts ( inc acc at the VN Tango Marathon venue)
- Overnight on luxury cruise boat In Halong Bay
- Private bus transfers from/to Airport (at a specific time) Cultural tours in all destinations with dedicated English speaking guides.
- Milonga entries with the Locals in Hanoi, Hue, Hoi An, HCM City.
- Tango Workshops, lunches & dinners as indicated in the programme
- All internal flights
- International flights to/from Hanoi/ HCM city
- Any extra Visa fees (If stay over 14 days)
- Personal spending and meals not indicated on tours
- Admission to VN Tango Marathon.